Terms of shipment
- We ship worldwide via insured first Class priority international registered airmail.This method is very safe, reliable and typically requires a signature upon delivery.
- If you are not at home at the time of the first attempted delivery, your post office should leave you a notice and the package can then either be collected at your post office or in many cases can be requested to be re-delivered.
- Average shipping time to most locations is 10-20 days, but can be shorter or longer depending on airmail and customs delays. Please keep in mind that each country handles International Registered Airmail differently.
- We ship as soon possible after confirming payment, normally within hours (allowing for public holidays and weekends)
- When order has been shipped the buyer will receive e-mail for dispatch with its tracking number to monitor his/her parcel.
- International Airmail has no guaranteed delivery time, we cannot guarantee your order will arrive by any specific date.
- Writing your phone number on a parcel has helped ensure safe delivery, so where possible we will add this. If you do not want us to write your phone number on your parcel please make a note of this when making payment.
- Buyers with an Italian, French, or island nation delivery address may be required to pay for a more expensive courier shipping option.